– Location: The Netherlands
Do you want to solve complex puzzles? With your knowledge of the business and software development, you design the best possible solutions for an international set of clients. You are self-organizing and know how to get things done. With your innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, you always look at new opportunities to improve business processes.
As a lead DELMIA Quintiq Industry Process Consultant you will collaborate in a project team with project managers, software experts, technical consultants and optimization specialists. You are responsible for initiating, formulating and implementing Supply Chain Planning and Optimization software solutions with our clients. Consequently, you are co-responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and increasing business value for our customers. As an experienced consultant, you have the ability to get to the very essence of complex logistics business processes and flag opportunities for improvement. You will lead junior consultants on the project and coach them in their development.
Ab Ovo’s ambition
It is our mission to make organizations work more efficiently, make better decisions and become resilient. Besides delivering the best solutions to our customers, we have a strong focus on personal development of our people and improvement of internal processes. Ab Ovo cherishes entrepreneurship in the organization.
- Master’s degree in applied mathematics, econometrics, computer science or data science, with operations research as an area of interest.
- You are a certified DELMIA Quintiq Industry Process Consultant level 2.
- Proven experience in logistics. Experience in rail is preferred.
- You are able to lead a team of consultants on the project and coach individual team members in their development.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, independent personality and structured approach. Extensive experience in analysing business processes.
- Affinity with software development, programming and object-oriented modelling.
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum team.
- You have a commercial mindset, with the ability to spot and follow up on opportunities.
- Internationally oriented. Advanced verbal and written command of English and German. Flexible and prepared to travel regularly on business trips within Europe and where needed globally.
- Meaningful work in large-scale and challenging projects with attractive clients.
- An excellent overall package of employee benefits:
- Salary between 50K and 75K per year;
- 25 vacation days per year with the option to buy 10 additional days;
- Flexible working times and location;
- Pension contributions paid by the company;
- Lease car or travel allowance;
- Bonus scheme;
- Good arrangements for phone, laptop, work desk and fruit at work.
- A nice working environment with an open and committed culture.
- Attention for personal and professional training and development. Together we create a personal development plan where we define and commit to your career plans for the future.
- Many social activities besides work, including a company weekend where family is also invited.
Furthermore, in this role you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible and innovative environment.