– Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands (HQ)
Who are we looking for:
Are you the data analytics expert that is ready to take the next step in your AI career? Are you motivated to support our international clients with AI driven transformation? Have you always dreamed of accelerating an innovative data analytics practice with highly educated data science specialists in the field of supply chain analytics? If yes, we are looking for you!
Who are we:
As an AI powerhouse, it is our mission to help supply chain and logistics companies work more efficiently, make better decisions and be sustainable. We add value through AI driven transformation & solutions that digitizes processes and creates actionable insights.
As leaders in mathematical optimization, we have witnessed the ascent of Artificial Intelligence first-hand and seen the value it adds in a world of increasing complexity, uncertainty and change. To successfully unlock the potential of AI, we know the importance of combining analytical proficiency with in-depth domain expertise.
We love supply chain and logistics and have a deeply rooted connection with the industry. Which is why we attract top talent from operational research and mathematics faculties, as well as seasoned domain experts from the field’s leading brands. We typically work in small, well-equipped and autonomous teams empowering them to make decisions swiftly and think and act customer centric. We nurture innovative and business-minded thinking and cherish the devotion and passion of our highly skilled consultants.
Despite our local roots, we have a global footprint and work cross-border in international business. Our approach is no-nonsense, hands-on and result oriented. Our operating model consist of five clear steps of (1) prove value with rapid prototyping, (2) design sharp algorithms, (3) craft software that does the job, (4) deliver platforms designed to scale and (5) guide organizations to enact change and realize business value.
Thanks to the combination of talented colleagues, strong industry ties & down-to-earth approach, Ab Ovo is the right partner for any supply chain and logistics organization aiming to harness the power of AI.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for the acceleration of our highly educated data analytics and science team. In this team you’ll be the ‘spider in the web’. With your passion for data, you will be involved directly in inspiring your team and potential customers. Thanks to your experience with AI and data analytics you are able to inspire our (potential) customers and identify business value, supporting our business developers with (technical) sales enablement and executing our go-to-market.
As you understand what it means to productize solutions using cloud technology, you are building out a repeatable capability over time. Be a trusted partner and provide guidance and recommendations on how data analytics can be leveraged to answer questions and solve problems for new and existing customers.
- Master’s degree in computer science, Business, Economics, Data Science, Mathematics, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering or comparable
- 5+ year experience as data analytics expert
- While having a technical, analytical background, you have a strong developed passion for inspiring customers, selling and as a result has a highly developed commercial drive and ability.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to organize complex ideas for others to understand/identify the business and customer value.
- Experience in leading a data analytics team
- Ability to translate AI and data analytics to business value
- Effectively communicate to business stakeholders
- You are the “all round expert” in the field of AI, data science and analytics
- Impactful work in large-scale and challenging transformation projects
- The opportunity to lead and grow an internal scale-up practice
- Good attention for personal and professional training and development as part of a successful and fast-growing company. Together we create a personal development plan where we define and commit to your career plans
- Social outings, many social activities besides work
- An excellent overall package of employee benefits and are keen to invest in a long-term, stable partnership with our workforce