– Location: North America
Solve the most interesting planning/AI challenges in North America.
You will be responsible for initiating, formulating and implementing Advanced Analytics / Optimization / Advanced Planning solutions with our clients. Consequently, you are co-responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and results. As an consultant, you have the ability to get to the very essence of complex (logistics) business processes and flag opportunities for improvement. Through the strength of expert knowledge, you develop new projects with new and existing clients of Ab Ovo. You fulfill a pivotal role in which you act as a driving force and discussion partner for both the client and your own team that is working on the project. You also play a key role within our business unit. Your vision of the profession and your proven track record and experience are highly appreciated and should be valuable in the further development and growth of our company and its people.
Who are we:
As an AI Powerhouse it is our mission to help supply chain and logistics companies work more efficiently, make better decisions and be sustainable. We add value through AI driven transformation & solutions that digitize processes and extract insight from data.
As leaders in mathematical optimization, we have witnessed the ascent of Artificial Intelligence first hand and seen the value it adds in a world of increasing complexity, uncertainty and change. And to successfully unlock the potential of AI, we know the importance of combining analytical proficiency with in-depth domain expertise.
We love supply chain and logistics and have a deeply rooted connection with the industry. Which is why we attract top talent from operational research and mathematics faculties, as well as seasoned domain experts from the field’s leading brands. We typically work in small but well-equipped, autonomous teams empowering them to make decisions swiftly and think and act customer centric. We nurture innovative and business-minded thinking and cherish the devotion and passion of our highly skilled consultants.
Despite our local roots, we have a global footprint and work cross-border in a truly international business. Our highly qualified 110 colleagues work from offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam, Copenhagen & Düsseldorf. Ab Ovo offers the best of both worlds: large and small.
Our approach is no-nonsense, hands-on and result oriented. Our operating model consist of five clear steps of (1) prove value with rapid prototyping, (2) design sharp algorithms, (3) craft software that does the job, (4) deliver platforms designed to scale and (5) guide organizations to enact change and realize business value.
Thanks to the combination of talented colleagues, strong industry ties & down-to-earth approach, Ab Ovo is the right partner for any supply chain and logistics organization aiming to harness the power of AI.
- University degree in Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management, or a similar dicipline but with operations research or supply chain management as an area of interest
- 2-5 Work Experience in Logistics/ Supply Chain Planning or Advanced Analytics or AI
- DELMIA Quintiq Work experience is preferred
- Analytical, independent personality, with a distinct, structural approach and highly developed capabilities for abstraction
- Comfortable doing solution demos to prospects or able to pick up this demo skill really quickly
- Persuasive, enthusing and cooperative.
- Ability to present a vision and win support for it
- A keen eye for commerce. comfortable in operating at management and executive level
- Internationally oriented.
- Advanced verbal and written command of English, any other languages welcome and Spanish or German is preferred.
- Flexible and prepared to travel regularly
- Amazing challenging projects with attractive clients;
- Chances for personal development as part of a successful and fast-growing company. Ample opportunity to set out a personalized course therein;
- Content is key in our business. Hence we attach great value to your personal and professional development. We facilitate this in every way possible, including training days and the possibility to study and obtain qualifications;
- Lots of opportunity to learn in an open culture with experienced colleagues and a strong embedding of knowledge development in practice groups.
- The best of both worlds. Large and small. The professional aspect of working with large ambitious clients, combined with the security of a close-knit operational base. We are proud of our loyal culture, in which we know each other well and in which we respect each other.
- People at Ab Ovo cherish freedom and take responsibility. We believe in your strength and judgment. We are not confined by blueprints. There is room to organize the work in a way that suits you best;
- We offer an excellent overall package of employee benefits and are keen to invest in a long-term, stable partnership with our workforce.
Please only submit your resume if you are authorized to work in the USA.