– Location: The Netherlands and Germany
At Ab Ovo, It is our mission to help supply chain and logistics companies work more efficiently, make better decisions and be sustainable. We add value through AI driven transformation & solutions that digitize processes, create data insight and enable automated decisions. We work for some of the world’s leading airlines, logistics companies, retailers, maritime & rail organizations.
If you have a master’s degree in applied mathematics, econometrics, computer science or data science, and you are DELMIA Quintiq certified, we have a number of exciting positions in the Netherlands or Germany:
- Lead DELMIA Quintiq Industry Process Consultant: As a lead DELMIA Quintiq Industry Process Consultant you will collaborate in a project team with project managers, software experts, technical consultants and optimization specialists. You are responsible for initiating, formulating and implementing Supply Chain Planning and Optimization software solutions with our clients. Consequently, you are co-responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and increasing business value for our customers. As an experienced consultant, you have the ability to get to the very essence of complex logistics business processes and flag opportunities for improvement. You will lead junior consultants on the project and coach them in their development.
- Lead DELMIA Quintiq Specialist / Software Expert: As lead DELMIA Quintiq Software expert you lead the completion of the software development work in the project or have an expert role in an Agile team. You are responsible for the design, development and implementation of the solution. You are a sparring partner for the functional owners and together with the project managers you think along on how to get things done within time, scope and budget.
- (Lead) DELMIA Technical Consultant / Infrastructure Consultant: You will work on software implementations and integration projects. Connecting and interfacing applications to the platform will be one of your main responsibilities. Together with the project team you come up with the best technical designs and implement these solutions. You will be involved in workshops with customers, in which you consult them on architecture and integration related topics. The results will be documented in system architecture and integration design documents. Further you will be involved in the development process, which includes estimation processes, design, construction, testing, implementation, documentation and consultation on software and hardware.
- Master’s degree in applied mathematics, econometrics, computer science or data science, with operations research as an area of interest.
- You are certified Software Expert Level 2 (former Quintiq Specialist Level 3) or a certified DELMIA Quintiq Industry Process Consultant level 2.
- Proven experience in logistics and or rail
- You are able to lead a team of consultants on the project and coach individual team members in their development.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, independent personality and structured approach. Extensive experience in analyzing business processes.
- Affinity with software development, programming and object-oriented modelling.
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum team.
- Knowledge and experience in programming languages
- You have a commercial mindset, with the ability to spot and follow up on opportunities.
- Internationally oriented. Advanced verbal and written command of English and/or German. Depending on your role, you will need to be flexible and prepared to travel on business trips within Europe and where needed globally.
What we offer
- Super smart and collaborative team with a passion for trains, planes, ships and trucks.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible and innovative environment; closely work with the team and other platforms to come up with new innovations and possibilities to support our customers.
- We invest a great deal in personal growth: trainings & certifications, but also time to experiment and work on ‘pet’ projects.
- Flexible working hours and locations. Most of our work can be done remote, so you pick what works best for you. At home, in our offices or on the road.
- Culture of innovation and experimentation with frequent hackathons and problem solving workshops.
- International work environment. Work for international customers and projects and occasionally travel for work.
- Big enough to do major projects, small enough to know everyone on a first name basis.
- Good work / life balance. We understand life sometimes throws a curveball and that you need time / flexibility to take care of personal things. Overtime is actively discouraged.
- Many social activities
- Last but not least, excellent compensation package with amongst others a bonus plan.
Ready for your next career step? Send us your CV at email@example.com or call Sophie Demenint on +31 (0)6 27 080 250 and we are happy to help you discover what would be a good match!