Location: The Netherlands (HQ)
Who are we looking for
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, Ab Ovo is looking for a passionate and versatile Junior HR Professional who can help us build and grow our business activities
Who are we
At Ab Ovo, we love supply chain & logistics. It is our mission to help supply chain and logistics companies work more efficiently, make better decisions and be sustainable. We add value through AI driven transformation & solutions that digitize processes, create data insight, and enable automated decisions. We work together with some of the world’s leading airlines, logistics companies, retailers, maritime & rail organizations.
Despite our local roots, we have a global footprint and work cross-border in a truly international business. We embrace an everywhere workplace, and our highly skilled colleagues have the opportunity to work in our offices in Rotterdam, Düsseldorf, Copenhagen & Boston.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for both employees and managers on HR related topics. You ensure a positive experience and appropriate solutions that makes the difference. You will report to and work closely with the Sr. Strategic Business partner. Your most important areas of focus are HR administration, recruitment, on- and off-boarding, absenteeism, leave, salary, engagement and the performance management cycle. In short, you will help us meet people business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
What’s in it for you?
Challenging role with opportunities
Working as Jr. HR Professional in Ab Ovo means, never a dull day. You play a crucial role in the success of the People Strategy and customer satisfaction. Being part of our ambitious growth strategy you will have the opportunity to propose and implement projects and initiatives in line with the People Strategy.
Next to an excellent salary package and our investment in a long-term, stable partnership with you, we offer a role with a great deal of variety. This means you have the opportunity to sharpen and develop new skills, have possibilities for continuous learning and access to unique knowledge. Your colleagues provide a great place to work with fun and with passion for what they do. Work schedules are flexible, and many of us successfully plan around young families. Our organizational structure is flat, providing much room for your initiatives and ideas.
What you will bring
- You have proven, minimal 2 years, HR experience in preferably an scale-up environment
- You have a relevant Bachelor/ Master degree
- You have up-to-date knowledge of Dutch employment- and social security law
- You are a solution-oriented HR professional who continuously works on streamlining processes.
- You know and can handle challenging people issues, you are easy approachable for people and have the ability to mediate
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- You do what you promise, deliver against agreed-upon timelines, schedules, and expectations.
- You have passion for supply chain, rail and logistics
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in both Dutch and English, German is a plus.
- You are available for minimal 32 hours per week
- You live in the Rotterdam region