– Location: Germany
Do you want to solve complex puzzles? With your knowledge of the business and software development, you design the best possible solutions for an international set of clients. You are self-organizing and know how to get things done. With your innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, you always look at new opportunities to improve business processes.
As lead DELMIA Quintiq Software expert you lead the completion of the software development work in the project or have an expert role in an Agile team. You are responsible for the design, development and implementation of the solution. You are a sparring partner for the functional owners and together with the project managers you think along on how to get things done within time, scope and budget.
Ab Ovo’s ambition
It is our mission to make organizations work more efficiently, make better decisions and become resilient. Besides delivering the best solutions for our customers we have a strong focus on internal improvement as well. In monthly development team sessions we share knowledge on latest development on for example; automated testing and improvement on the CI/CD-pipeline. Ab Ovo cherishes entrepreneurship in the organization.
- Master’s degree in applied mathematics, econometrics, computer science or data science, with operations research as an area of interest;
- You are a certified Software Expert Level 2 (former Quintiq Specialist Level 3);
- Extensive experience in analysing business processes, in designing and developing complex object models;
- You are able to lead a team of developers in the project and can coach and mentor individual team members.
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum team;
- Experience with versioning in Git and preferable BitBucket
- Knowledge and experience in other programming languages, Python is considered as a pré;
- Internationally oriented. Fluent in English. A command of Dutch or German is considered an absolute bonus.
- Meaningful work in large-scale and challenging projects with attractive clients;
- An excellent overall package of employee benefits:
- Salary between 50K and 75K per year;
- 27 vacation days per year with the option to buy 10 additional days;
- Flexible working times and location;
- Travel allowance according to local German guidelines;
- Bonus scheme;
- Good arrangements for phone, laptop, work desk and fruit at work.
- A nice working environment with an open and loyal culture;
- Attention for personal and professional training and development. Together we create a personal development plan where we define and commit to your career plans for the future;
- Professional career development by extending your knowledge and experience in programming languages and platforms related to your specialism are also part of personal development plan;
- Many social activities besides work, including a company weekend where family is also invited.
Furthermore, in this role you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible and innovative environment. You will work closely with the team and other platforms to come up with new innovations and possibilities to support our customers.