Senior Sales ExecutiveLocation: Remote, USA
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, Ab Ovo is looking for a Senior Sales Executive with a passion for supply chain and manufacturing software & solutions who can help us build and grow our business in North America.
Who are we
At Ab Ovo, we want supply chain and manufacturing companies to work more efficiently, make better decisions, and be sustainable. We work with some of the world’s leading airlines, manufacturers, retailers, and rail/transport organizations.
We have a global footprint and work cross-border in a truly international business. We embrace an everywhere workplace, and our highly skilled colleagues have the opportunity to work in our offices in Rotterdam, Düsseldorf, Copenhagen & Boston.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing the opportunity strategy to sell Ab Ovo Solutions’ services to our prospecting customers. You will do this by managing the entire sales lifecycle; from creation of the lead through lead qualification through final contract execution. We are seeking a self-starting, high-achieving, top talent who has demonstrated success operating in high-complex and fast-paced environments. You will be comfortable preferably in the Information Technology and/or Software spaces where you have solved complex problems for large enterprise accounts. You have consulted with multiple parties both externally and internally to achieve successful results.
What’s in it for you
Challenging role with opportunities
Working as a Senior Sales Executive for Ab Ovo means never a dull day. You play a crucial role in the success of new business development and customer satisfaction. Being part of our ambitious growth strategy, you will have the opportunity to develop, plan and execute commercial activities in conjunction with regional sales plans.
Next to an excellent salary package and our investment in a long-term, stable partnership with you, we offer a role with a great deal of variety. Your colleagues provide a great place to work with fun and with passion for what they do. Our organizational structure is flat, providing much room for your initiatives and ideas.
You are able to…
- Meet with prospective clients to discuss viable opportunities to understand a client’s business needs, identify the scope of business, and budget targets utilizing information gather techniques
- Establish relationships at key executive levels to gain insight, influence, and affect deals
- Create leads yourself and transform marketing and sales leads into opportunities
- Create the appropriate pipeline to reach agreed business objectives using relevant internal and external resources
- Generate growth in priority areas according to sales plan
- Create, maintain, and communicate functional account plans targeting customer value and associated revenue opportunities
- Provide accurate forecasting for rolling quarters and year-end
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree highly appreciated
- Extensive knowledge/experience in Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing
- 8+ years’ of successful enterprise software solution sales experience
- Experience in selling supply chain and manufacturing software (ERP, S&OP, SCP&O, MES) is a huge plus
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate your viewpoint to all levels of customers and management
- Ability to manage complex ecosystems
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- Authorized to work in the USA
Do you recognize yourself?
Please feel free to contact Barbara Roos for more information or just send your application to: